Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Friend to Girlfriend Secrets
Have you ever had a friend that you thought should be more than a friend? I have, and chances are you've also known a girl who you wished was your girlfriend and not just a female friend. Friend to Girlfriend Secrets is a program that promises to show any man in love how to make that leap from friend to boyfriend without losing a friend. Of course, Friend to Girlfriend Secrets is not the first product to make such promises, but I had to take a chance and see if it would really deliver. The price was reasonable, and now that I've spent some time going through the program (and bonus material) I decided I should write my own review.
Does This Guy Know What He's Talking About?
Whenever I get ready to purchase a product I find out more about the author. After all, I don't want to spend my hard earned money on a program created by someone who is completely unqualified to give me real advice. With that in mind I spent a few days learning about Simon Heong, the author of Friend to Girlfriend Secrets.
Simon Heong has a proven track record helping guys like me get into the dating game. He's provided solid advice on getting women to notice you, and attracting the right kind of woman while avoiding the wrong kind. His information is helpful, insightful, and right on point. Mr. Heong has published a wealth of articles and other information designed to help men deal with embarrassing situations.
What Will You Learn From Friend to Girlfriend Secrets
Once I felt confident in the author and his experience I started to wonder what I would learn from this product. I was worried that maybe it was geared towards a certain age group, or perhaps it really wouldn't fit my personal situation.
If you are someone who is not going to follow through with the advice this program gives you, then you might not be happy with the end results. Anyone who is willing to do exactly what Friend to Girlfriend Secret advises will succeed and end up with the girl he wants to be with. The book is not complicated and as long as you have a little patience will benefit from Friend to Girlfriend Secrets.
Friend to Girlfriend Secrets teaches you how to change your female friends perception of you. It is not one of those guides that encourages you to try expensive, elaborate, downright embarrassing seduction tactics. Instead it teaches an average guy how to use the basic laws of attraction on a purely subconscious level. Some of the methods are a little "sneaky", but they are completely ethical and even a quiet or shy guy will be able to use the methods without feeling uncomfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment