What is the best way to attract wealth into your life? It's a common dilemma and one that I know I return to over and over again. Now one thing I learned a log time ago is that when I want answers, the best people to turn to are people who are masters on the subject so when the issue is how to attract wealth, I knew I should really turn to people like Steve G. Jones and Joe Vitale because, well, they simply know more than other people.
It is a little difficult to get hold of these people and ask them questions directly. Imagine my joy when I came across the Wealth Master Interview series that isn't just like any other interview series, it's actually an interview series where the to masters interview each other so you can be sure they are asking each other the right questions.
For example, one of the things that really stood out for me is that, when it comes to manifesting, the universe really likes us to have a plan. Our manifesting goals for the day should be clearly set out, even if is just a daily piece of inspired action because the universe really wants to know who and what to align u with on a daily basis, otherwise it just feels like we are riding and sitting in car in which someone else is doing all of the steering and days planning and we are just along for the ride. I'm the sort of person who says that I never make plans and although I'm still a little iffy about goal setting, I've realized that planning and goal setting are important, particularly if you want to attract wealth, it's just that they have to be carried out in accordance to universal principles (feeling like the goal has already been achieved rather than picturing it as something that is in the future). Anyway, I guess the main points I got from this was:.
- not associating with miserable people or people who have negative attitudes about money (there's never been a better excuse for looking for rich friends).
- being relaxed about the whole process - remember that anxiety or panic is basically resistance.
- constantly feed yourself positive suggestions. This can be done through hypnosis (this is not as hard as it sounds.
There are also tips about how to stay focussed on their financial goals, how to handle setbacks, how to stay on the path and much much more.

No comments:
Post a Comment